الموضوع: Statement on Urfi wedding

النتائج 1 إلى 4 من 4
  1. افتراضي Statement on Urfi wedding

as salamu aleykum wa rahmatullah,
    is there a Statement about the marriage process. In Western countries I See it is very common that Muslim couples do the Islamic wedding (kitab) and then afterwards the legal wedding. As it takes a long time. Is this halal?

2. افتراضي

Wa Alaikom assalam wa rahmatu Allah wa barakatuh.
    Welcome mia al ghurba ,
    There is an explanatory-statement that it is allowed for the groom to see the face of the future but as for the length of the engagement I did not read about that but it is up to both sides to decide
    Also if they did the Islamic (Kitab) by writing the marriage contract with witnesses it is then are leagally married Islamicly and up to them to set a date of marriage. As for the west there is state marriage or according to some countries they may not recognize religious marriage that’s why they do the state marriage buy getting marriage license to be accepted or recognize as married couple legally. But my question is what it takes a long time? Hoping to understand your question
    But remember as long the Islamic marriage is done then their marriage is halal and they can prepare together for there wedding to consummate the marriage
    Salam
    Our Imam the honorable Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is not done explaining the Quran

3. افتراضي

the state marriage takes long that’s what I meant. You sometimes have to wait up to 6 months for the papers to be checked. So there is no Bayan on this topic? JazakAllahu kheir for the fast answer.

4. افتراضي

so as I understood the state wedding is not required? Islamic wedding is enough?

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 21-06-2019, 05:20 AM
  2. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 14-03-2019, 12:31 AM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 13-10-2017, 03:33 AM
  4. مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 24-04-2017, 04:09 PM
  5. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 29-11-2016, 07:40 PM
ضوابط المشاركة