Al-Imam Al-Mahdi Nasser Muhammad Al-Yamani
20/5/2016

In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

My beloved ones for God's sake, our statement today is about:
The Truth of the Greatest Name of God.

You should know for certain that the greatest name of God is a real essence that descends into the hearts, so what is this essence?

Verily, God's greatest name is not of the Eternal Attributes of God, rather, it is of the Inner self Attributes of God, as God, glory be to Him has Eternal Attributes and Inner self Attributes.

As for the Eternal Attributes Of God,
(note: they are unchangeable attributes i.e. God is Great and Everlasting) no one shares them with Him, as there is nothing like Him, Glory be to God.

Nevertheless, the Inner self Attributes of God (note: they are changeable, could become higher or lower according to what's within the Self of God due to the servants' deeds towards their lord, and He shares it with His servants) likeMercy, for instance. As God calls himself the Most Merciful of all mercifuls, the Most Generous of all generouses, the best of all forgivers, and the best of all providers... Etc.

One of the Inner self Attributes of God is His Pleasure within Himself upon His servants (note: this pleasure generates a Bliss greater than the pleasure of Paradise in God's servants' hearts). I swear by God who there is no deity other than Him, that this sign is the greatest proof ever by which God has supported a servant of His servants. This is the essence of the greatest name of God, and whoever finds this truth descended into his heart knows with certainty that Nasser Muhammad is the Awaited Imam Mahdi.

By God, even if I said that I doubt myself to be the Awaited Mahdi, he would say:
No, I swear by God, you are the Awaited Mahdi.
And he will never agree with my doubt, no matter what I say, he doesn't care because it has become real to him.

Indeed, this is the greatest name of God. Sadly, people thought it is a name that is greater than any other name of God. How can a name of God be greater than another? Isn't God One? Glory be to Him, the Great. So, why is this name described as the greatest name of God?That's because they will find it real within their hearts that it's a Bliss greater than the Bliss of entering Paradise, and that's verified by the Word of our Lord, the Exalted:

{ وَعَدَ ٱللَّهُ ٱلۡمُؤۡمِنِینَ وَٱلۡمُؤۡمِنَـٰتِ جَنَّـٰتࣲ تَجۡرِی مِن تَحۡتِهَا ٱلۡأَنۡهَـٰرُ خَـٰلِدِینَ فِیهَا وَمَسَـٰكِنَ طَیِّبَةࣰ فِی جَنَّـٰتِ عَدۡنࣲۚ وَرِضۡوَ ٰ⁠نࣱ مِّنَ ٱللَّهِ أَكۡبَرُۚ ذَ ٰ⁠لِكَ هُوَ ٱلۡفَوۡزُ ٱلۡعَظِیمُ }
[Surah At-Tawbah: 72]

O brothers, does this need any interpretation?The Bliss from God is the greatest, meaning, it's a pleasure greater than the pleasure of entering Paradise. I swear by God that he who received it and won the love of his Lord finds it real now within himself that it's indeed a Bliss greater than the Bliss of Paradise.

By God, who there is no deity but Him, anybody who finds this sign in his heart would feel within himself that if God says to him:
O My Servant, I have made you the most beloved and nearest Servant to Myself and has made you My Vicegerent over the Mighty domain of Paradise which is as wide as Heavens and Earth, and I am well-pleased with you, would you be satisfied?

Certainly, a Muslim scholar would say:
How couldn't I be satisfied, by God, I would be Well-pleased immediately!

But what would be the answer of the one who knew the truth of the greatest name of God to his Lord?
He would say:
O lord, by Your Might and Majesty, and by the greatness of the Bliss of your Pleasure within Yourself, I will never be pleased until you are Well-pleased within yourself with all your servants.

And God would say:
Even if you have become the most beloved and nearest servant? What if I set you the furthest of my servants ever?

Then this man would say:
I agree to that my Lord, as long as you are not Well-pleased within yourself, feeling grief and sadness. Even if you make me eat from the trash of the residents of Paradise, it doesn't matter, the only thing that matters to me is that You, my Lord, my Love, to be Well-pleased within yourself without feeling grief or sadness.

And here, some scholars would ask in wonder:
What does the word (without feeling grief or sadness) mean? How does God feel grief?

O, Glory be to God, they would say that despite they believe in God as the Most compassionate.

My brothers, by God, if one of your sons, just one, disobeyed you for a thousand years, how much grief would you feel towards him if you found him screaming in Hellfire, regretting the duties he neglected towards you?
And you are just a father who is pitying for his son despite he disobeyed you for a thousand years,
how do you think of God, the Most compassionate ever? By reason and logic, how do you think of Our Lord? I swear by God that God is feeling grief and sadness.

So, what is the proof of that?

When God sent three messengers to a town, they were brothers, people disbelieved them, and no one believed them but a weak and poor man from the farthest part of the town. He was concealing his faith, and never spoke in front of the king. Verily, the king left no choice to them, as the people told the messengers that they have to return to the religion of their people, rather, they would be stoned to death. therefore, the messengers had no other choice. In line with the Word of God:

{ إِنَّهُمۡ إِن یَظۡهَرُوا۟ عَلَیۡكُمۡ یَرۡجُمُوكُمۡ أَوۡ یُعِیدُوكُمۡ فِی مِلَّتِهِمۡ وَلَن تُفۡلِحُوۤا۟ إِذًا أَبَدࣰا }
[Surah Al-Kahf: 20]

Then they hid in the cave. Why?
Until God makes a way for them to break the siege, as the town was under siege. So they were afraid to go back to the town, just like Muhammad, the God's prophet and his companion who were afraid to go back to their town, Mekka, then his supporters found them and took them to another town, Medinah. Back to the people of the three messengers, they wanted to seize them so they wouldn't go out. And it's verified by the Word of God:

{ وَإِذِ ٱعۡتَزَلۡتُمُوهُمۡ وَمَا یَعۡبُدُونَ إِلَّا ٱللَّهَ فَأۡوُۥۤا۟ إِلَى ٱلۡكَهۡفِ یَنشُرۡ لَكُمۡ رَبُّكُم مِّن رَّحۡمَتِهِۦ وَیُهَیِّئۡ لَكُم مِّنۡ أَمۡرِكُم مِّرۡفَقࣰا }
[Surah Al-Kahf: 16]

Anyway, they hid in the cave. However, the weak man who has believed and concealed his belief heard of what happened to the messengers, so he went to the royal palace advising them to follow the messengers of God, in line with the Word of God:

{ وَجَاۤءَ مِنۡ أَقۡصَا ٱلۡمَدِینَةِ رَجُلࣱ یَسۡعَىٰ قَالَ یَـٰقَوۡمِ ٱتَّبِعُوا۟ ٱلۡمُرۡسَلِینَ (20) ٱتَّبِعُوا۟ مَن لَّا یَسۡـَٔلُكُمۡ أَجۡرࣰا وَهُم مُّهۡتَدُونَ (21) وَمَا لِیَ لَاۤ أَعۡبُدُ ٱلَّذِی فَطَرَنِی وَإِلَیۡهِ تُرۡجَعُونَ (22) ءَأَتَّخِذُ مِن دُونِهِۦۤ ءَالِهَةً إِن یُرِدۡنِ ٱلرَّحۡمَـٰنُ بِضُرࣲّ لَّا تُغۡنِ عَنِّی شَفَـٰعَتُهُمۡ شَیۡـࣰٔا وَلَا یُنقِذُونِ (23) إِنِّیۤ إِذࣰا لَّفِی ضَلَـٰلࣲ مُّبِینٍ (24) إِنِّیۤ ءَامَنتُ بِرَبِّكُمۡ فَٱسۡمَعُونِ (25) }
[Surah Yā-Sīn: 20-25]

But they killed him. Their arrogance led them to crime and killed him. So, God granted him Paradise, in line with the Word of God, the Exalted:

{ قِیلَ ٱدۡخُلِ ٱلۡجَنَّةَۖ قَالَ یَـٰلَیۡتَ قَوۡمِی یَعۡلَمُونَ (26) بِمَا غَفَرَ لِی رَبِّی وَجَعَلَنِی مِنَ ٱلۡمُكۡرَمِینَ (27) }

[Surah Yā-Sīn: 26-27]

Here we find this man was delighted, but on the other hand, let's see what was within the Self of our Lord at that time: God was grieving His servants, in line with the Word of God, the Exalted:

{ إِن كَانَتۡ إِلَّا صَیۡحَةࣰ وَ ٰ⁠حِدَةࣰ فَإِذَا هُمۡ خَـٰمِدُونَ (29) یَـٰحَسۡرَةً عَلَى ٱلۡعِبَادِۚ }
[Surah Yā-Sīn: 29]

So brothers! Who has said that God is grieving?God Himself has said that, as after He punished them he knew that they regretted and felt sorry for the duties they neglected towards their lord, so, grief came to the Self of God.

Lo! Greif does not come to the Self of God until His servants regret being undutiful towards their Lord first. But as long as they insist on their blasphemy and stubbornness, no grief will come upon them from within the Self of God. But alas, they don't regret with self-pity for not obeying God until God perishes them and become of the dwellers of Fire. Then, one of them says: “Woe is me for having neglected what is due to God, and having been one of those who scoffed!”. At that moment grief comes within the Self of God upon him.
In line with the Word of God:

{ إِن كَانَتۡ إِلَّا صَیۡحَةࣰ وَ ٰ⁠حِدَةࣰ فَإِذَا هُمۡ خَـٰمِدُونَ (29) }
[Surah Yā-Sīn: 29]

It means that after God has punished them, they have ceased their vanity and regretted the duties they neglected towards God. Then God Says:
O pity! Such beings!

{ یَـٰحَسۡرَةً عَلَى ٱلۡعِبَادِۚ }
[Surah Yā-Sīn: 30]

O brothers! Does this verse need any explanation that God is grieving? No by Lord. So, what is the benefit of the Houris and Paradise as long as our Lord is grieving and sad,?

Let me tell you something, certainly, God, glory be to Him, did not prohibit us from seeking His blessings upon us in order to save us from His fire and bring us into paradise, and God rewards them for it. And it's verified by the Word of God, the Exalted said:

{ إِنَّ هَـٰذَا كَانَ لَكُمۡ جَزَاۤءࣰ وَكَانَ سَعۡیُكُم مَّشۡكُورًا }

[Surah Al-Insān: 22]

But God, who there is no deity but Him, has prescribed in His Book, promising the believers to elect from among them a group of people whom He loves and loves Him. He did not mention Paradise or Hell, just whom He loves and Loves Him. Those people are humble towards the believers, and stern towards the disbelievers. And the word (stern towards the disbelievers) means that they are stern towards the devils of both Humans and Jinn who wage war against the believers due to their submition to their Lord.

Those people are striving in calling to God, for God's sake. They do not fear the blame of the blamers. This's the grace of God which He bestows on whomever He wills. I swear by God, this is the greatest grace in the Book (which God grants to whomever He wants). So, focus and concentrate on this. Did God mention Paradise or Fire or even domain? So, look what God, the Exalted said:

{ یَـٰۤأَیُّهَا ٱلَّذِینَ ءَامَنُوا۟ مَن یَرۡتَدَّ مِنكُمۡ عَن دِینِهِۦ فَسَوۡفَ یَأۡتِی ٱللَّهُ بِقَوۡمࣲ یُحِبُّهُمۡ وَیُحِبُّونَهُۥۤ أَذِلَّةٍ عَلَى ٱلۡمُؤۡمِنِینَ أَعِزَّةٍ عَلَى ٱلۡكَـٰفِرِینَ یُجَـٰهِدُونَ فِی سَبِیلِ ٱللَّهِ وَلَا یَخَافُونَ لَوۡمَةَ لَاۤىِٕمࣲۚ ذَ ٰ⁠لِكَ فَضۡلُ ٱللَّهِ یُؤۡتِیهِ مَن یَشَاۤءُۚ وَٱللَّهُ وَ ٰ⁠سِعٌ عَلِیمٌ }

[Surah Al-Māʾidah: 54]

So, concentrate on this, (this is the Grace of God which He grants to whomever He wills)

Regarding what Muhammad, the messenger of God, said in front of a group of people:

"O, people! Listen attentively and understand, there are servants of God whom the prophets and the rightly leading scholars will covet, owing to their closeness and high status to their Lord, despite they are neither prophets nor leading scholars. Here, the supporters of the prophet Muhammad were astonished at that speech (How come for some people who are neither prophets nor leading scholars to be coveted by prophets and leading scholars?) O, messager of God, how could it be?"

Glory be to God, I will tell you the reason, but before that, let me tell you something:
In a great vision, so great indeed, I was hesitating to mention it, but God wants me to. I saw my Lord in my dream, he was speaking to me from behind the veil, I didn't see Him, but I saw light, and then God, glory be to Him said:
(((There is one of the supporters of the Awaited Mahdi in the era of Dialogue before his Appearance, this man is about to win the highest rank in Paradise)))
End of vision

He is about to win it, I don't know him, but brothers, let me advise you:
Each one of you, my supporters, should turn to God when he comes into a solitude saying:
O Lord, if it was me who won the highest rank in Paradise, then I will give it up to whomever You want among Your servants for Your sake, as 'a Means' to achieve the Bliss greater than it, so that You would be Well-pleased within Yourself, indeed You are the All-Hearing and All-knowing.

Whoever won it should say so, as it is called 'the Means'. Why is it called that name? Because it is taken as 'a Means' to achieve the Bliss greater than it, so it goes back to the unknown.[/U] This is how your prayers should be, anyone who wins 'the means' should spend it to the unknown, why?

It is for the sake of the competition for the love and nearness of God to be continued.

Brothers, no one has ever spent like the spendings of the aspirants of the greatest Bliss , those are the supporters of the Awaited Mahdi in the era of Dialogue before his Appearance. Seriously, the servant who spends 'the Means' is spending a Garden as wide as Heavens and Earth, I swear by God who there is no deity but Him, that they doesn't feel like it's worth an atom weight of the pleasure of God within Himself, indeed, Paradise means nothing to him. I swear by God that this servant won't be pleased with it until his beloved Lord is well-pleased within Himself, not grieving nor sad.

O brothers, the servants of God, the greatest Bliss, are those who took the Pleasure of God within Himself as an objective, not a means to achieve the lesser Bliss. They took the Pleasure of God as their utmost goal. So, why wouldn't they be pleased until their Lord be pleased?

It's due to their great love for their Lord, and they discovered it after Al-Imam Al-Mahdi clarified to them that God is grieving and sad. Since then they said:
What is the benefit of Paradise and its Bounty while our God, the most thing that we love, is grieving and sad? We swear by God that we will not be pleased until our Lord is well-pleased within Himself.

I assure you that, by God, who there is no deity but Him, if God spoke to them in this life and the hereafter from behind the veil and said:
You must be desperate for Me to be pleased within Myself because there are lots of My servants wronged themselves.

Verily, those who wronged themselves with evil have regretted the duties they neglected towards their Lord. (Except for the devils, as devils should taste the bad consequences of their evil first)

Here we are talking about the misleading ones. Nevertheless, we are concerned neither with those who obtained God's wrath upon them, nor with those who will not take the way of the right guidance if they see it, and also nor with those who know Muhammad, the prophet of God, like as they know their children and don't admit the truth from their Lord, those are devils. So we are now talking about those who went astray in life thinking they are rightly guided.

Anyway, I say that: if God talked to His servants, the worshipers of the greatest Bliss, from behind the veil and said:
You have to lose hope in the Pleasure within the self of your Lord to be fulfilled as there are lots of My servants wronged themselves.

Then, what would be the answer of those servants to their Lord?Despite that endlessly there would be no hope to attain the greatest Bliss, then what would they say?

They would say:
Our Lord, we have a request, so make us between Paradise and Hell to share grief and sadness with You eternally, as we would never ever be pleased with Paradise. We swear by Your Might and Majesty that we would never be changed in the least.

Brothers, those are the Honored Delegation before the Lord.

The pious would be gathered before God, the Most Gracious, as an honered delegation, not to Paradise or Hell, as on the other hand, we find those who feared their Lord would be gathered to Paradise. But the pious would be gathered and lifted before the Most Gracious as companions standing on pulpits of light because they would refuse Paradise.

As Angels would try to lead them to Paradise, but they would refuse, despite their enlightened faces, which means that they are not of the people of Hell, as the faces of the people of Hell seem to be covered with patches of the darkness of night. Despite those pious people would have enlightened faces, but they would refuse to enter paradise, then why?

So God would command the Angels to put pulpits of light under their feet, and each one of them would be lifted on his pulpit above the rest of the servants of God. To whom? To God, the Most Gracious, the Owner of the Throne, each one would be elevated according to his degree regarding his Lord. And they would talk with their Lord, Glory be to God. The result of that speech and the response of The Lord to them that He owns the whole intercession is verified by the word of God, the Exalted:

{ قُل لِّلَّهِ ٱلشَّفَـٰعَةُ جَمِیعࣰاۖ لَّهُۥ مُلۡكُ ٱلسَّمَـٰوَ ٰ⁠تِ وَٱلۡأَرۡضِۖ ثُمَّ إِلَیۡهِ تُرۡجَعُونَ }
[Surah Az-Zumar: 44]

Meaning, God's mercy rescues from His torment, as no one could ever intercede with The Lord, glory be to Him. You have no one but God to protect and save you, as the whole intercession is for God. (note: as nothing but God's Mercy would save from His torment) But, glory be to God, the Great, those people would be gathered before their Lord as a delegation and would have a speech with Him, asking Him to fulfil the Greatest Bliss. (to be Well-pleased within Himself by forgiving the wrong doers who has been regretted) Then suddenly, the response would come from the Lord, glory be to Him, the Exalted in Might, telling His servants who wronged themselves that He has forgiven them all, permitting them to enter Paradise and join the rest of His servants.

And it would be a great surprise, as those wrongdoers would ask the honored delegation who were gathered before God, the Most Gracious, about the response of their Lord. And the delegation would answer that:
The Lord said the truth, He is the High in Might, the great.
In line with the Word of God:

{قَالُوا۟ مَاذَا قَالَ رَبُّكُمۡۖ قَالُوا۟ ٱلۡحَقَّۖ وَهُوَ ٱلۡعَلِیُّ ٱلۡكَبِیرُ }

[Surah Sabaʾ: 23]

At that moment,
The Greatest Bliss would be fulfilled by the will of God, Lord of the worlds.

Peace be upon the messengers, and praise to God, Lord of the worlds.

اقتباس المشاركة :
بسم الله الرحمٰن الرحيم
أحبتي في الله بياننا هذا عن حقيقة إسم الله الأعظم ..

عليكم أن تعلموا علم اليقين أن إسم الله الأعظم حقيقة تتنزل في القلوب ، فما هي هذه الحقيقة ؟؟
بالتأكيد إسم الله الأعظم هو ليس من صفات الله الذاتية بل من صفات الله النفسية لأن الله سبحانه وتعالى له صفات ذاتية وله صفات نفسية ، بالنسبة للصفات الذاتية لا يُشاركهُ فيها أحد وليس كمثله شيئ سبحانه ، لكن الصفات النفسية كمثل [SIZE=5]الرحمة[/SIZE] فيسمي نفسه أرحم الراحمين_ أكرم الأكرمين _خير الغافرين _ خير الرازقين ..
ومن صفات الله النفسية *رضوان نفس الله علي عباده* والله الذي لا إله غيره إن هذه الآية أعظم آية أيّد بها الله عبدا من عباده حقيقة إسم الله الأعظم، من تنزلت هذه الحقيقة في قلبه يعلم علم اليقين لا شك ولا ريب أن ناصر محمد الإمام المهدي المنتظر لا شك ولا ريب!
((والله حتي لو قلت أنا أصبحت أشك أني المهدي المنتظر لقال والله إنك المهدي المنتظر والله لا يصح ولن يرضى فمهما قلت لا يأبي لأنها أصبحت حقيقة عنده ))
بالتأكيد هذا إسم الله الأعظم وللأسف الشديد ظنوا أنه إسم أكبر من أسماء الله الأخري سبحانه ، كيف يكون اسم اكبر من اسم أليس هو واحد؟؟ سبحان الله العظيم .
لكن لماذا يوصف بالاعظم؟؟ لأنه سوف يجدونه في أنفسهم نعيم أعظم من نعيم الجنة لذلك يوصف بالاعظم تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى ( وعد الله المؤمنين والمؤمنات جنات تجري من تحتها الأنهار خالدين فيها ومساكن طيبة في جنات عدن ورضوان من الله أكبر )
فيا اخوان هذه تحتاج إلى تأويل؟؟ رضوان من الله أكبر أي نعيم أعظم من نعيم الجنة والله تجدونه الآن، تجدوه من وصلوا إليه ومن نالوا محبة الله يجدون في أنفسهم إنه حقا نعيم أكبر من نعيم الجنة والله الذي لا إله غيره إنه ليشعر في نفسه بأن الله لو يقول له ( يا عبدي جعلتك أحب عبد وأقرب عبد إلي نفسي وجعلتك خليفة لربك على ملكوت الجنة التي عرضها السماوات والأرض لرضيت عنك_ فهل ترضى؟؟) بالتأكيد علماء المسلمون سيقولون كيف لا أرضي والله سارضي في الحال !
لكن الذين علموا بحقيقة إسم الله الأعظم ماذا يكون ردهم على ربهم ( يقولون بعزتك وجلالك وعظيم نعيم رضوان نفسك لن أرضي حتى ترضى) حتي لو كنت أحب عبد وأقرب عبد سأجعلك آخر عبد آخر عبد من عبادي ، فيقول مادمت لا ترضى في نفسك لا متحسر ولا حزين فأنا أوافق ربي ،حتي تجعلني آكل من قمامة أهل الجنة أهم شيئ أن تكون ربي حبيب قلبي راضٍ في نفسك لا متحسر ولا حزين ، وهنا يتعجب بعض العلماء فيقول ( كيف لا متحسر ولا حزين ؟؟ كيف يتحسر الله) يا سبحان الله وهم يعترفون أن الله هو أرحم الراحمين
إذاً يا إخواني لو أن أحد أولادكم ولد واحد والله لو عصاه ألف عام ووجده يصطرخ في نار جهنم نادما على ما فرط في جنب أبيه وهو أب كيف يكون تحسر الأب على ابنه برغم أنه عصاه ألف عام ، فما ظنكم بالله أرحم الراحمين ؟؟ بالعقل والمنطق ما ظنكم به ، والله إنه متحسر وحزين _ فما هو الدليل على ذلك ؟؟
عندما أرسل الله ثلاثة رسل إلي قرية ولكنهم اخوه فكذبوهم كلهم الثلاثة رسل فما آمن بهم إلا رجل واحد ضعيف كان مسكين من أقصى المدينة فقط وكان يكتم إيمانه فلا يتكلم أمام الملك ، بالتأكيد الملك لم يترك لهم خيار ، فقالوا لهم لنرجمنكم أو لتعودن في ملتنا فما جعلوا لهم خيار آخر ، وهؤلاء هم أصحاب الكهف
إذ قال (إِنَّهُمۡ إِن يَظۡهَرُواْ عَلَيۡكُمۡ يَرۡجُمُوكُمۡ أَوۡ يُعِيدُوكُمۡ فِي مِلَّتِهِمۡ وَلَن تُفۡلِحُوٓاْ إِذًا أَبَدٗا ﴿٢٠﴾ فمن بعدها اختفوا في الكهف ، لماذا ؟؟
حتى يجعل الله لهم طريقا لفك الحصار لأنه قد تم حصار المدينة فخافوا أن يذهبوا مثلما خاف محمد رسول الله أن يذهب للمدينة فوجده الانصار فاخذوهما _فارادوا أن يحاصروهم لكي لا يخرجوا فقال (فَأۡوُۥٓاْ إلي الكهف يهيئ لكم ربكم من أمركم رشدا) فذهبوا إلي الكهف على كل حال ،
لكن سمع الرجل الضعيف الذي آمن وكان يكتم إيمانه حيث جاء للقصر الملكي وقال ( يَٰقَوۡمِ ٱتَّبِعُواْ ٱلۡمُرۡسَلِينَ ﴿٢٠﴾ ٱتَّبِعُواْ مَن لَّا يَسۡ‍ـَٔلُكُمۡ أَجۡرٗا وَهُم مُّهۡتَدُونَ ﴿٢١﴾ وَمَا لِيَ لَآ أَعۡبُدُ ٱلَّذِي فَطَرَنِي وَإِلَيۡهِ تُرۡجَعُونَ ﴿٢٢﴾ ءَأَتَّخِذُ مِن دُونِهِۦٓ ءَالِهَةً إِن يُرِدۡنِ ٱلرَّحۡمَٰنُ بِضُرّٖ لَّا تُغۡنِ عَنِّي شَفَٰعَتُهُمۡ شَيۡ‍ٔٗا وَلَا يُنقِذُونِ ﴿٢٣﴾ إِنِّيٓ إِذٗا لَّفِي ضَلَٰلٖ مُّبِينٍ ﴿٢٤﴾ إِنِّيٓ ءَامَنتُ بِرَبِّكُمۡ فَٱسۡمَعُونِ ﴿٢٥﴾ فقتلوه!!
أخذتهم العزة بالاثم فقتلوه _فقال الله تعالى
( قِيلَ ٱدۡخُلِ ٱلۡجَنَّةَۖ قَالَ يَٰلَيۡتَ قَوۡمِي يَعۡلَمُونَ ﴿٢٦﴾ بِمَا غَفَرَ لِي رَبِّي وَجَعَلَنِي مِنَ ٱلۡمُكۡرَمِينَ ﴿٢٧﴾
فوجدنا هذا الرجل سعيد ومسرور ، لكن انظروا ماذا في نفس الله ( إِن كَانَتۡ إِلَّا صَيۡحَةٗ وَٰحِدَةٗ فَإِذَا هُمۡ خَٰمِدُونَ ﴿٢٩﴾ يَٰحَسۡرَةً عَلَى ٱلۡعِبَادِۚ )
من قال هذا يا اخوان لأنه علم بعد أن أهلكهم أنهم أصبحوا نادمين متحسرين على ما فرطوا في جنب ربهم لذلك جاءت الحسرة في نفس الله وما تأتي الحسرة في نفس الله حتى تأتي الحسرة في أنفس عباده على ما فرطوا في جنب ربهم ، أما ماداموا مصرين على كفرهم وعنادهم لا تأتي الحسرة عليهم في نفس الله ، لكن للاسف ما تأتي الحسرة في أنفسهم على ما فرطوا في جنب الله إلا من بعد أن يهلكهم الله ويصبحوا من أهل النار ،فيقول أحدهم يا حسرة على ما فرطت في جنب الله وإن كنت لمن الساخرين ، ثم تأتي الحسرة في نفس الله عليهم فقال ( إِن كَانَتۡ إِلَّا صَيۡحَةٗ وَٰحِدَةٗ فَإِذَا هُمۡ خَٰمِدُونَ ﴿٢٩﴾ ومعني هذا أنهم تركوا الباطل وتحسروا على ما فرطوا في جنب الله ثم قال الله تعالى (يَٰحَسۡرَةً عَلَى ٱلۡعِبَادِۚ ) هل هذه الآية تحتاج إلى تأويل يا اخواني أن الله متحسر ؟ لا والله ،
طالما أن الله حزين ومتحسر فما الفائدة من الحور العين وجنات النعيم ما الفائدة منها ؟؟
واقول لكم شيئ _ بالتأكيد أن الله سبحانه وتعالى لم ينهانا أن ببتغي أن الله يرضى عنا لكي يقينا من ناره ويدخلنا الجنة ، وقال
( إن هذا كان لكم جزاءا وكان سعيكم مشكورا)
ولكن الله الذي لا إله غيره وعد في محكم كتابه وعد المؤمنين أن يبعث منهم (بقوم يحبهم الله ويحبونه) وما قال جنة ولا نار ( يحبهم الله ويحبونه) أذلة على المؤمنين أعزة على الكافرين ، ( ويعني بأعزة على الكافرين) أي من شياطين الجن والإنس والذين يحاربونا في الدين _ يجاهدون في سبيل الله أي في الدعوة
لا يخافون لومة لائم ذلك فضل الله يؤتيه من يشاء ، والله هذا أعظم فضل في الكتاب ( يؤتيه من يشاء) فانظروا وركزوا على هذا
( ذلك فضل الله يؤتيه من يشاء) فهل ذكر جنة أو نار أو مُلك _ فانظروا ماذا ذكر (يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ مَن يَرۡتَدَّ مِنكُمۡ عَن دِينِهِۦ فَسَوۡفَ يَأۡتِي ٱللَّهُ بِقَوۡمٖ يُحِبُّهُمۡ وَيُحِبُّونَهُۥٓ أَذِلَّةٍ عَلَى ٱلۡمُؤۡمِنِينَ أَعِزَّةٍ عَلَى ٱلۡكَٰفِرِينَ يُجَٰهِدُونَ فِي سَبِيلِ ٱللَّهِ وَلَا يَخَافُونَ لَوۡمَةَ لَآئِمٖۚ ذَٰلِكَ فَضۡلُ ٱللَّهِ يُؤۡتِيهِ مَن يَشَآءُۚ وَٱللَّهُ وَٰسِعٌ عَلِيمٌ ﴿٥٤﴾ فركزوا على ذلك
( ذلك فضل الله يؤتيه من يشاء) ولذلك قال محمد رسول الله في جمع كبير من الناس ( يأيها الناس اسمعوا واعقلوا إن لله عباد ليسوا بانبياء ولا شهداء يغبطهم الأنبياء والشهداء لقربهم ومكانتهم من ربهم) وهنا أخذت الصحابة الدهشة من هذا القول ( كيف ليسوا بانبياء ولا شهداء ويغبطهم الانبياء والشهداء، فكيف هذا يا رسول الله،سبحان الله فأقول لكم السر، ولكن قبل ذلك أقول لكم شيئ
( في رؤيا عظيمة عظيييييمة جدا، ترددت أن أذكرها ولكن الله أراد أن أذكرها، ورأيت ربي يكلمني من وراء الحجاب ولكني رأيت نوووور
ولم أر ذات الله سبحانه وتعالى فقال ( أوشك أن يفوز بالدرجة العالية الرفيعة في جنة النعيم أحد أنصار المهدي المنتظر في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور) اااوشك ، لكن يا اخواني أنصحكم نصيحة أنا لا أعلم من هذا العبد _ ولكن أقول لكم شيئ ( من فاز بها فهي تسمي الوسيلة _ لماذا الوسيلة ؟؟) أي يتخذها وسيلة لتحقيق النعيم الأعظم منها فتعود إلي المجهول
( فكلٌ منكم ينيب إلي ربه عندما يكون خالٍ بنفسه فيقول _ يارب إن كنت أنا من فزت بهذه الدرجة ، اللهم فإني أنفقتها لمن تشاء من عبادك قربة إليك وسيلة لتحقيق النعيم الأعظم منها فترضى إنك أنت السميع العليم ) هكذا يكون دعائكم كل من فاز يردها إلي المجهول يردها إلي المجهول ؛ لماذا ؟؟ ليستمر التنافس ،ليستمر التنافس في حب الله وقربه وأقول يا اخواني من ذا الذي أنفق نفقات عبيد النعيم الأعظم من أنصار الإمام المهدي في عصر الحوار من قبل الظهور_ بالله عليكم عندما ينفق جنة عرضها السماوات والأرض ، والله الذي لا إله غيره لا يشعر أنها تساوي عنده مثقال ذرة من نعيم رضوان نفس الله ما تساوي شيئ ، ما تساوي شيئ ، والله لن يرضى بها حتى يرضى ربه حبيب قلبه لا متحسر ولا حزين ، لأنه يا اخواني لماذا عبيد النعيم الأعظم وهم الذين اتخذوا رضوان الله غاية وليس وسيلة لتحقيق النعيم الأصغر _ اتخذوا رضوان الله هو النعيم الأعظم غاااية ، فلماذا هم لا يرضوا حتى يرضى ؟؟؟ لأن هذا من عظيم حبهم لربهم ، واكتشفوا من بعد ما بيّن لهم الإمام المهدي أن الله متحسر وحزين فقالوا ماذا نبغي من الجنة ونعيم الجنة وأحب شيئ إلي أنفسنا متحسر وحزين لا والله ، (والله لا نرضى حتى يرضى)
واقول لكم شيئ ، والله الذي لا إله غيره لو افتاهم الله وكلمهم في الحياة الدنيا والآخرة من وراء الحجاب وقال لهم ( عليكم أن تستيئسوا نهائيا أن أرضي في نفسي _كون كثير من عبادي ظلموا أنفسهم) بالتأكيد الذين ظلموا أنفسهم قد أصبحوا من النادمين المتحسرين على ما فرطوا في جنب ربهم
( إلا الشياطين فهؤلاء الشياطين لهم شأن آخر حتى يذوقوا وبال أمرهم )
ونتكلم عن الضالين وليس عن المغضوب عليهم الذين إن يروا سبيل الحق لا يتخذونه سبيلا ، الذين يعرفون محمدا رسول الله كما يعرفون أبنائهم ولا يعترفون بالحق من ربهم هؤلاء شياطين ، ونحن نتكلم عن الضالين الذين ضل سعيهم في الحياة الدنيا وهم يحسبون أنهم مهتدون ،
وعلى كل حال نقول لو كلم الله عبيد النعيم الأعظم من وراء الحجاب وقال لهم عليكم أن تستيئسوا من تحقيق رضوان نفس الله نظرا لأن كثيراً من عبادي ظلموا أنفسهم ، فماذا سوف يكون طلبهم ؟؟ بالرغم أنه لا فائدة أبدا إلي مالا نهايه من تحقيق النعيم الأعظم فماذا يقولون؟؟ ( سيقولون ياربنا لنا طلب فاجعلنا بين الجنة والنار نشاركك الحزن والحسرة خالدين مخلدين إلي مالا نهايه ، أما أن نرضي بجنة النعيم فلا وألف لااا ، بعزتك وجلالك لن نبدل تبديلا ابدا، أولئك هم الوفد المكرمون يا إخواني بين يدي الله
وحشر المتقون إلي الرحمن ( يوم نحشر المتقين إلي الرحمن وفدا) ولم يقل إلي الجنه ولا إلي النار ، لأن سيق الذين اتقوا ربهم إلى الجنة زمرا، اي وحشر المتقين إلي الرحمن وفدا على منابر من نور لأنهم أبوا أن يدخلوا الجنة وحاولوا أن يسوقهم الملائكة فأبوا برغم أن وجوههم منيره _ ( أي ليسوا من أصحاب الجحيم ، فأصحاب الجحيم كأنما أغشيت وجوههم قطعاً من الليل مظلما ) لكن هؤلاء وجوههم منيره ليسوا من أصحاب الجحيم لكن أبوا أن يدخلوا الجنة _ فما الأمر ؟؟؟
فاوحي الله إليهم أن يضع تحت أرجلهم منابر من نور فكان كل واحد منهم يصعد على هذا المنبر ، فارتفع بهم فوق رؤوس الخلائق إلي من ؟؟ إلي الرحمن إلي ذي العرش وفدا كُلاً حسب درجته إلي ربه وجري بينهم الخطاب
بينهم وبين ربهم ،ونجد في القرآن سبحان الله نتيجة الخطاب والرد من الرب تصديقاً لقول الله تعالى ( قل لله الشفاعة جميعا له ملك السماوات والأرض وإليه ترجعون) أي رحمته تشفع من عذابه ، فلا أحد يشفع عند الله سبحانه ليس لكم من دونه ولي ولا شفيع ( لله الشفاعة جميعا) ولكن سبحان الله العظيم الذين تم حشرهم إلي الرحمن وفدا وتم الخطاب بينهم وبين ربهم ويريدوا تحقيق النعيم الأعظم فجاء الجواب من الرب سبحانه وتعالى علوا كبيرا ، وقال لعباده الضالين ( ادخلوا في عبادي أجمعين فقد غفرت لكم) وهنا المفاجأة الكبرى
قالوا للوفد المكرمين الذين حُشروا إلي الرحمن وفدا ( قالوا ماذا قال ربكم قالوا الحق وهو العلي الكبير) وهنا يتحقق النعيم الأعظم بإذن الله رب العالمين
وسلام على المرسلين والحمد لله رب العالمين
انتهى الاقتباس