الموضوع: Iblis

النتائج 1 إلى 2 من 2
  1. افتراضي Iblis

Asalamualeikum warahmatullah beloved supporters

My question is that does the Antichrist (Satan Iblis) know about the Imam Mahdi as (Nasser Mohammad al yamani)?

2. افتراضي

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته
    Yes he knows from 17 years old

======== اقتباس =========

اقتباس المشاركة 204966 من موضوع A brief word about the insolent (antichrist) the liar messiah

- 14 -

Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

23 - 02 - 1431 AH
    07 - 02 - 2010 AD
    03:16 am
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

:Imam's reply to Rajul Al-Bidaya regarding the liar messiah (satan; antichrist)
    ..Who told you that he is confined? In fact he is free (at will) unrestricted

In the name of Allah the All Merciful, the Most Merciful, prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon my grandfather Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family- and the followers for the Truth till judgement day..

Allah’s peace, mercy and His blessings upon Rajul Al-Bidaya Al-Jadida, peace upon us and upon Allah’s righteous servants, and peace be upon the messengers, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

Welcome and hello to you my honorable brother at the free website of the Awaited Mahdi and the international dialogue table; (The site of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni), I see that you acknowledged that the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is knowledgeable and for that you made the title of the statement (The knowledgeable Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni), then the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is thanking you on describing him with the knowledgeable, and then the knowledgeable Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni casts with this question to you and I say: Is knowledge light? And I know your answer with Truth, so you will say: “O by our Allah, yes; surely the knowledge is light, no doubt nor suspicion”. Then the knowledgeable Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni says to you: Is it possible to combine the darkness with light in one place? And I know with your answer with Truth, you will say: “How do the darkness and daylight meet in one room? In fact if the light came made the darkness be gone, and if light left the darkness settled-in, so it should not be that the night and day to meet, so if the daylight came made the darkness gone-away and if the daylight is gone-away; the darkness settled-in”. Then the knowledgeable Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni says to you: Therefore how did you combine the light and darkness in the heart of the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni? Or do you wish if only Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni says that he is Al-Yemeni that appears before the Awaited Mahdi according to the doctrine of the twelve Shiites?

O my honorable brother, by Allah Who there is no God other than Him, I did not issue fatwa of my own self that I am the Awaited Mahdi with conjecture that does not avail a thing against the Truth, and I seek refuge in Allah that I be of the ignorant of whom they say against Allah what they do not know, and it should not be for me that I act in opposition to you, in that which I forbid you, so how can I warn you a severe warning that you (should not) say against Allah what you do not know, and that is from satan’s command, then I give you fatwa from the decisive grand Quran that Allah forbade for you to say against Allah what you do not know. Then my honorable brother, you suspect me that I say: I am the Awaited Mahdi without knowledge from Allah! And I seek refuge in Allah from Allah’s wrath, do you think I am being ignorant about the value of the Awaited Mahdi? Didn’t Allah make him the Imam to messenger of Allah the Messiah Jesus son of Mary -prayer of forgiveness and peace be upon him?

O Rajul Al-Bidaya Al-Jadida, it is not the problem if you believed the knowledgeable Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni while he is not the Awaited Mahdi because if Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is not the Awaited Mahdi, surely his lie is against him, while you responded to the True call from your Lord, (why) don’t you say as the words of the wise believer of pharaoh’s family: {And a believing man of Pharaoh’s family, who hid his faith, said: Will you slay a man because he says, My Lord is Allah, and indeed he has brought you clear arguments from your Lord? And if he be a liar, on him will be his lie, and if he be truthful, there will befall you some of that which he threatens you with. Surely Allah guides not one who is a prodigal, a liar.}Truthful Allah the Great [Ghafer] 40:28
    {وَقَالَ رَجُلٌ مُؤْمِنٌ مِنْ آلِ فِرْعَوْنَ يَكْتُمُ إِيمَانَهُ أَتَقْتُلُونَ رَجُلًا أَنْ يَقُولَ ربّي اللَّهُ وَقَدْ جَاءَكُمْ بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ مِنْ ربّكم وَإِنْ يَكُ كَاذِبًا فَعَلَيْهِ كَذِبُهُ وَإِنْ يَكُ صَادِقًا يُصِبْكُمْ بَعْضُ الَّذِي يَعِدُكُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي مَنْ هُوَ مسرف كَذَّابٌ} صدق الله العظيم [غافر:٢٨].

As well the knowledgeable Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni who is debating with you with the clear arguments from your Lord, so if he is a liar and not the Awaited Mahdi, surely against him will be his lie, but the major disaster is if you turned away from the knowledgeable Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni while he is the True Awaited Mahdi from your Lord it is then definitely will befall you what he threatens you from your Lord if you turned away from the True call from your Lord, so do not be of the ignorant ones my honorable brother surely I am a trustworthy adviser to you.

As in regard to the liar messiah (antichrist) so who told you that he is confined; in fact he is loose free at large in the spread-furbished land; in fact he comes out of it and returns to it (at will), don't you know that he came in battle of Badr, and he was with the disbelievers as a man being stranger for the hometowns he has experience in wars, so when the two armies came in sight of one another, he saw three thousands of the angels following one another with the Muslims, so he turned upon his heels (then fled)?

Allah the Most High said: {And when satan made their works fair-seeming to them, and said: None among men can overcome you this day, and I am your protector. But when the two armies came in sight of one another, he turned upon his heels, and said: Surely I am clear of you, I see what you see not; surely I fear Allah. And Allah is Severe in requiting.}Truthful Allah the Great [Al-Anfal] 8:48. Do you know what he saw? He had seen the angels descending from the heaven upon the Muslims yet the disbelievers did not see it, and for that (Allah) said: {But when the two armies came in sight of one another, he turned upon his heels, and said: Surely I am clear of you, I see what you see not; surely I fear Allah. And Allah is Severe in requiting.}Truthful Allah the Great
    {وَإِذْ زَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ أَعْمَالَهُمْ وَقَالَ لَا غَالِبَ لَكُمُ الْيَوْمَ مِنَ النّاس وَإِنِّي جَارٌ لَكُمْ فَلَمَّا تَرَاءَتِ الْفِئَتَانِ نَكَصَ عَلَىٰ عَقِبَيْهِ وَقَالَ إِنِّي بَرِيءٌ مِنْكُمْ إِنِّي أَرَىٰ مَا لَا تَرَوْنَ إِنِّي أَخَافُ اللَّهَ وَاللَّهُ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال:٤٨].
    {فَلَمَّا تَرَاءَتِ الْفِئَتَانِ نَكَصَ عَلَى عَقِبَيْهِ وَقَالَ إِنِّي بَرِيءٌ مِنْكُمْ إِنِّي أَرَى مَا لَا تَرَوْنَ إِنِّي أَخَافَ اللَّهَ وَاللَّهُ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ} صدق الله العظيم.

O Rajul Al-Bidaya, you are still at the beginning of the explanatory-statement for the Quran for the knowledgeable Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, and you did not ponder except a few, and for that you thought that I issued fatwa that satan is confined and I did not issue fatwa with that, in fact he has two open gates and its exit is the side of the earthly north pole, and only the barrier of Dhul Qarnain is in the middle of the spread-furbished land, and (the barrier) divides it into two lands, one side is bordering gog and magog northward, and the other side is bordering another folks to the earthly south (pole).

O my honorable brother, an advise for Allah’s pleasure that you should not judge against anyone before you hear what he has of an argument and knowledge, and after pondering and reflecting in the argument of the caller and the authority of his knowledge, then comes the judgement, that’s in order for you to not be of the wrongdoers as you wronged the Imam Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni, surely I am of the advisers for you. And you did not wrong me but you wronged yourself because of your judgement against Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni that he is not the Awaited Mahdi despite he is knowledgeable, but this does not mean that Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni is the Imam Mahdi to the fact that he is knowledgeable! Then the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni replies to you and I say: By Allah, are you awaiting the Imam Mahdi to come to you with new book or to say to you that he is a messenger from Lord of the worlds? In Fact Allah makes him knowledgeable so He increases him over you abundance in knowledge and over the entire scholars of yours so none would argue with him from the Quran but he would overpower him with abundance of knowledge, and since the vision concerns its owner and should not be built upon it a legal judgement for the nation until Allah fulfills to me the vision with Truth upon the actual reality, so you would find truly that not a scholar would debate with Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni from the Quran but Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni would dominated over him with the True abundance of knowledge from the decisive grand Quran, so if that happened; surely Allah has fulfilled for me the vision with Truth and the vision became an argument against you if Allah made it true upon the actual reality, and what after the Truth is not but falsehood.

O my honorable brother Rajul Al-Bidaya, may Allah bless you, indeed welcome your brother O community of the supporters, surely he is about to see the Truth were it not for the forged narratives that still obstructing his certainty about the Truth, and Allah did not make the argument against you in the narratives which most of it are nonsense with which Allah did not send down authority for them except a few of the Truth of what uttered with it Mohammad messenger of Allah -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace of Allah be upon him and his family, but much has been said from him other than what he said it -prayer of Allah’s forgiveness and peace be upon him, and for that we deferred it with its good and its evil to a decree that is made absolute.

And I call you to resort for judgement to Allah’s guarded Book from alteration, indeed by Allah, if I was debating with you by narrations and narratives I could not have dominated over you nor the Christians and Jews until I debate with you by the decisive grand Quran it is then I dominate over all scholars of the Muslims, Christians and Jews with Truth until they submit to the Truth a full submission or they turn away, so Allah would make me prevail over them altogether in a night while they are humbled in disgrace, but most are ignorant of how would be the appearing of the Awaited Mahdi in a night of passing planet Saqar and it is what you call it the tenth planet Nibiru (Planet X) on a night when the night precedes the daylight but most of you do not know, indeed by Allah Who there is no God other than Him, surely planet of chastisement is coming, no doubt nor suspicion as I have no doubt in Allah Lord of the worlds, we only try to save you from the chastisement and we still try because the Awaited Mahdi and planet Saqar are in race to you and the day of meeting has approached while most of the people are turning away from the Truth and they want an Awaited Mahdi comes follower to their desires and supports their doctrine, therefore if the Truth follows their desires it would never increase the Muslims except division and dispersing, won’t you guard against evil? And peace be upon the sent ones, and praise be to Allah Lord of the worlds..

Your brother the Imam Mahdi Nasser Mohammad Al-Yemeni

ــــــــــــــــــــ

اقتباس المشاركة 40552 من موضوع القول المُختصر في المسيح الكذاب الأشِر ..

- 14 -
    الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني
    23 - صفر - 1431 هـ
    07 - 02 - 2010 مـ
    03:16 صباحاً
    ( بحسب التقويم الرسمي لأمّ القرى )
    ــــــــــــــــــــــ

ردّ الامام على رجل البداية:
    بالنسبة للمسيح الكذاب فمن قال لك أنّه محبوسٌ؟ بل حرٌّ طليقٌ ..

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم، والصلاة والسلام على جدّي محمد رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم والتابعين للحقّ إلى يوم الدّين..
    السلام على رجل البداية الجديدة ورحمة الله وبركاته، السلام علينا وعلى عباد الله الصالحين، وسلامٌ على المرسلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين. وأهلاً وسهلاً ومرحباً بكم أخي الكريم في موقع المهديّ المنتظَر الحُرّ وطاولة الحوار العالميّة (موقع الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني)، وإني أراك قد اعترفت أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني عالِم ولذلك جعلت عنوان البيان (العالِم ناصر محمد اليماني)، ومن ثم يشكرك الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني على وصفه بالعالِم ومن ثم يلقي إليك الإمام العالِم ناصر محمد اليماني بهذا السؤال وأقول لك: فهل العلم نور؟ وأعلم جوابك بالحقّ فسوف تقول: "اللهم نعم فإن العلم نور لا شكّ ولا ريب". ومن ثم يقول لك الإمام العالِم ناصر محمد اليماني: فهل ممكن أن تجتمع الظلمات والنّور في مكانٍ واحدٍ؟ وأعلم بجوابك بالحقّ فسوف تقول: "وكيف تجتمع الظلمات والنّور في حجرةٍ واحدةٍ؟ بل إذا جاء النّور أذهب الظلمات وإذا ذهب النّور حلت الظلمات، فلا ينبغي أن يجتمع الليل والنّهار، فإذا جاء النّهار أذهب الظلمات وإذا ذهب النّهار حلت الظلمات". ومن ثم يقول لك الإمام العالِم ناصر محمد اليماني: إذاً كيف جمعت النّور والظلمات في قلب الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني! أم تتمنى لو يقول ناصر محمد اليماني أنه اليماني الذي يظهر قبل المهديّ المنتظر حسب معتقد الشيعة الاثني عشر؟

ويا أخي الكريم، والله الذي لا إله غيره إني لم أفتِكم بأنّني المهديّ المنتظَر بالظنّ الذي لا يغني من الحقّ شيئاً من ذات نفسي، وأعوذُ بالله أن أكون من الجاهلين من الذين يقولون على الله ما لا يعلمون ولا ينبغي لي أن أخالفكم إلى ما أنهاكم عنه، فكيف إني أحذّركم تحذيراً شديداً أن تقولوا على الله ما لا تعلمون وأنّ ذلك من أمر الشيطان، ثم أفتيكم من محكم القرآن العظيم أنّ الله حرّم عليكم أن تقولوا على الله ما لا تعلمون، ومن ثم تظنّ فينا أخي الكريم أني أقول أني المهديّ المنتظر بغير علمٍ من الله؟ وأعوذُ بالله من غضب الله فهل تظنّ أني أجهل قدر المهديّ المنتظر؟ ألم يجعله الله الإمامَ لرسول الله المسيح عيسى ابن مريم عليه الصلاة والسلام؟

ويا رجل البداية الجديدة، ليست المشكلة لو أنكم صدّقتم الإمام العالم ناصر محمد اليماني وهو ليس المهديّ المنتظر لأنه إن يكن ناصر محمد اليماني ليس المهديّ المنتظَر فعليه كذبه وأنتم استجبتم لدعوة الحقّ من ربّكم أفلا تقول كمثل قول مؤمن آل فرعون الحكيم: {وَقَالَ رَجُلٌ مُؤْمِنٌ مِنْ آلِ فِرْعَوْنَ يَكْتُمُ إِيمَانَهُ أَتَقْتُلُونَ رَجُلًا أَنْ يَقُولَ ربّي اللَّهُ وَقَدْ جَاءَكُمْ بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ مِنْ ربّكم وَإِنْ يَكُ كَاذِبًا فَعَلَيْهِ كَذِبُهُ وَإِنْ يَكُ صَادِقًا يُصِبْكُمْ بَعْضُ الَّذِي يَعِدُكُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي مَنْ هُوَ مسرف كَذَّابٌ} صدق الله العظيم [غافر:٢٨].

وكذلك الإمام العالِم ناصر محمد اليماني الذي يُحاججكم بالبيّنات من ربّكم فإن يكن كاذباً وليس المهديّ المنتظَر فعليه كذبه، ولكن الكارثة الكُبرى هو لو أنكم أعرضتم عن الإمام العالِم ناصر محمد اليماني وهو المهديّ المنتظَر الحقّ من ربّكم إذاً حتماً سوف يصيبكم بما يعدكم من ربّكم إن أعرضتم عن دعوة الحقّ من ربّكم، فلا تكن من الجاهلين أخي الكريم فإني لك ناصحٌ أمينٌ.

وأما بالنسبة للمسيح الكذاب فمن قال لك أنه محبوسٌ؛ بل حرٌ طليقٌ في الأرض المفروشة؛ بل يخرج منها ويعود إليها، أفلا تعلم أنه حضر في غزوة بدر وكان مع الكفار كرجل غريبَ الديار لديه خبرة في الحروب، فلما تراءت الفئتان شاهد ثلاثة آلاف من الملائكة مردفين مع المسلمين فنكص على عقبيه؟
    وقال الله تعالى: {وَإِذْ زَيَّنَ لَهُمُ الشَّيْطَانُ أَعْمَالَهُمْ وَقَالَ لَا غَالِبَ لَكُمُ الْيَوْمَ مِنَ النّاس وَإِنِّي جَارٌ لَكُمْ فَلَمَّا تَرَاءَتِ الْفِئَتَانِ نَكَصَ عَلَىٰ عَقِبَيْهِ وَقَالَ إِنِّي بَرِيءٌ مِنْكُمْ إِنِّي أَرَىٰ مَا لَا تَرَوْنَ إِنِّي أَخَافُ اللَّهَ وَاللَّهُ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ} صدق الله العظيم [الأنفال:٤٨]. وهل تعلم ماذا شاهد؟ لقد شاهد الملائكة تتنزّل من السماء على المسلمين ولم يشاهدها الكافرون، ولذلك قال: {فَلَمَّا تَرَاءَتِ الْفِئَتَانِ نَكَصَ عَلَى عَقِبَيْهِ وَقَالَ إِنِّي بَرِيءٌ مِنْكُمْ إِنِّي أَرَى مَا لَا تَرَوْنَ إِنِّي أَخَافَ اللَّهَ وَاللَّهُ شَدِيدُ الْعِقَابِ} صدق الله العظيم.

ويا رجل البداية إنك لا تزال في بداية البيان للقرآن للإمام العالِم ناصر محمد اليماني ولم تتدبّر إلا قليلاً ولذلك ظننتَ أني أفتيتُ أنّ الشيطان محبوسٌ ولم أفتِ بذلك؛ بل له بوابته المفتوحة ومنفذها جهة القطب الشمالي الأرضي، وإنما سدّ ذي القرنين هو في وسط الأرض المفروشة فيقسمها إلى أرضين فجهةٌ تحدّ يأجوج ومأجوج شمالاً والجهة الأخرى تحدّ قوماً آخرين إلى الجنوب الأرضي.

ويا أخي الكريم نصيحةٌ لوجه الله أن لا تحكم على أحدٍ قبل أن تسمع ما عنده من الحجّة والعلم ومن بعد التدبّر والتفكّر في حجّة الداعية وسلطان علمه ومن ثم يأتي الحُكْمُ، وذلك حتى لا تكون من الظالمين كما ظلمت الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني، إني لك لمن الناصحين. وما ظلمتني ولكنك ظلمت نفسك بسبب حكمك على ناصر محمد اليماني أنه ليس المهديّ المنتظَر برغم أنّه عالِم ولكن هذا لا يعني أنّ ناصر محمد اليماني هو الإمام المهديّ كونه عالم! ومن ثم يردّ عليك الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني وأقول: بالله عليكم فهل تنتظرون الإمام المهدي يأتيكم بكتابٍ جديدٍ أو يقول لكم إنه رسول من ربّ العالمين؟ بل يجعله الله عالِماً فيزيده عليكم بسطةً في العلم على كافة علمائكم فلا يُحاججه أحدٌ من القرآن إلا غلبه بسلطان العلم، وبما أنّ الرؤيا تخصّ صاحبها ولا يُبنى عليها حُكمٌ شرعيٌّ للأمّة حتى يُصْدِقُني الله الرؤيا بالحقّ على الواقع الحقيقي فتجدون أنه حقاً لا يحاجّ ناصر محمد اليماني عالمٌ من القرآن إلا هيمن عليه الإمام ناصر محمد اليماني ببسطة العلم الحقّ من محكم القرآن العظيم، فإذا حدث ذلك فقد أصدقني الله الرؤيا بالحقّ وأصبحت الرؤيا حجّةً عليكم إن صدقها الله على الواقع الحقيقي، وما بعد الحقّ إلا الضلال.

بارك الله فيك يا أخي الكريم رجل البداية، فرحبوا بأخيكم يا معشر الأنصار فإنه يكاد أن يبصر الحقّ لولا الروايات المفتراة لا تزال تعسّر يقينه بالحقّ، وما جعل الله الحجّة عليكم في الروايات والتي أكثرها خزعبلات ما أنزل الله بها من سلطان إلا قليلاً من الحقّ مما نطق به فاه محمدٍ رسول الله صلّى الله عليه وآله وسلّم، ولكن قيل عنه كثيرٌ غير الذي يقوله عليه الصلاة والسلام، ولذلك أرجأناها بخيرها وشرها إلى قدر مقدور.

وأدعوكم إلى الاحتكام إلى كتاب الله المحفوظ من التحريف ألا والله لو كنت أحاجكم بالأحاديث والروايات لما استطعت أن أهيمن عليكم ولا على النّصارى واليهود حتى أُحاجّكم بمحكم القرآن العظيم ومن ثم أهيمن على كافة علماء المسلمين والنّصارى واليهود بالحقّ حتى يسلِّموا للحقّ تسليماً أو يعرضوا فيظهرني الله عليهم جميعاً في ليلةٍ وهم صاغرون، ولكن أكثركم يجهلون كيف يكون ظهور المهديّ المنتظَر ليلة مرور كوكب سقر وهو بما تسمونه الكوكب العاشر نيبيرو ليلةً يسبق الليل النّهار ولكن أكثركم لا يعلمون، ألا والله الذي لا إله غيره إنّ كوكب العذاب قادمٌ لا شكّ ولا ريب كما ليس عندي شكّ في الله ربّ العالمين، وإنما نحاول إنقاذكم من العذاب ولا نزال نحاول ذلك لأن المهديّ المنتظَر وكوكب سقر إليكم في سباق واقترب يوم التلاق وأكثر النّاس عن الحقّ معرضين ويريدون مهديّاً منتظراً يأتي مُتَّبِعاً لأهوائهم وينصر مذهبهم، إذاً لن يزيد المسلمين إلا تفرّقاً وشتاتاً لو يتّبع الحقّ أهواءكم، أفلا تتقون؟ وسلامٌ على المرسلين والحمدُ لله ربّ العالمين..

أخوكم الإمام المهديّ ناصر محمد اليماني.

اضغط هنا لقراءة البيان المقتبس..
    حَتَّىٰ إِذَا رَأَوْا مَا يُوعَدُونَ فَسَيَعْلَمُونَ مَنْ أَضْعَفُ نَاصِرًا وَأَقَلُّ عَدَدًا

المواضيع المتشابهه
  1. مشاركات: 4
    آخر مشاركة: 03-07-2022, 02:13 PM
  2. Tentang Rencana Jahat Iblis Selama Berabad-abad
    بواسطة chilmi hasbullah في المنتدى Melayu
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 02-04-2022, 12:10 PM
  3. مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 19-09-2016, 07:53 PM
  4. lucifer (iblis) is not father of jinn, and his offspring are satans
    بواسطة راضيه بالنعيم الاعظم في المنتدى English
    مشاركات: 0