As for the spirit of the Lord , it is not one of his qualities Almighty far above . True to the words of God : { is not nothing like Him, He is the All -Seer } Almighty God [ Shura : 11] .
Or do you want to pave the way for the Antichrist that appears to humans as a human being and claim Godhead therefore say that the spirit that makes a person alive is one of the attributes of God and you nothing but a liar; and I know what is meant by the words of God : { If I created him out of clay and breathed into him of My spirit, all of you angels must pow down of allegiance to Adam } truth Almighty God [ p. 72]
and come to me , to let you know what is meant by the words of God : { If I created him out of clay and breathed into him of My spirit, all of you angels must pow down of allegiance to Adam } truth almighty God sayin; God has meant to say Adam creation of clay and then I says to him: Be , and it is. God said : { The likeness in creation of Jesus is to when God in same manner made Adam created from dust , then said to him, 'Be and it is) great truth of God } [ Al-Imran: 59]

Therefore the meaning of the words of God : {if I created him of clay, and breathed into him of My spirit } meant the word of my ability 'Be , and it is. God said : { [And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those saints( here saints are pointing to Jesus and three brother messengers Ilias,Alyssa,and Idrees from people of the cave these saints will be brought back at era of advent of Imam Mahdi. )sayings is truth of God Almighty} [ Al-Imran:verse 45

But Mary was astonished of the Angel saying . so she said

She said, "My Lord, how will I have a child when no man has touched me?" [The angel] said, "Such is Allah ; He creates what He wills. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, 'Be,' and it is.
،
hence, see with attention into the truthful angels' reply onto Mary [The angel] said, "Such is Allah ; He creates what He wills. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it, 'Be,' and it is.
Therefore, you aught to be clear on what was meant of Allah's almighty saying (and breathed into him of My spirit } for it meant the words of my infinite power of ability ,be and it is.

and in no way whatsoever that the meaning of spirite is to indicate for God self essence an attribute to have a soul. ,exualted his majesty above and beyond all things.but I know what you are aluting with your aim for this saying, spirit is an attribute of God self essence,whereby the attribute of God and man are like each other, in order for you to pave the way for the devil (false messiah)who will transform into a human then he will say I am your Lord the Merciful or the sun of your Lord the Merciful that if he changed his cunning plot.
and indeed it is because of imam Mahdi decleration of understanding Quran that unveils the truth behind the devils plot. As to the words of Allah which are the power of unlimited ability ,be and it is. Allah have said
His command is only when He intends a thing that He says to it, "Be," and it is.) truthful is Allah almighty . surah yaseen 82

The words of the almighty power of ability is made ​​up of two characters, they are fastest to utter in the spoken tongue, closer than a jiffy as the statement to happen on the true reality. So if God wills what he wants to will in reality,it will happen in a split second nearest to a jiffy , and as we have said that the words of God is God's absolute power of ability, 'Be and it is . God said : { And [the example of] Mary, the daughter of 'Imran, who guarded her chastity, so We blew life into him with our spirit(the word Be) , and she believed in the words of her Lord and His scriptures and she became of those worshipers who supplicate in their prayers).truthful is Allah almighty .surah Tahreem verse 12
hence, have a closer look with attention into Gods almighty saying( and she believed in the words of her Lord ) which meant the powers of ability of her lord, where it's Be and it is. Therefore the words of Allah is (Be) and there is no limit to the Almighty power of ability. in assertion to the saying of Allah almighty:

And if whatever trees upon the earth were pens and the sea [was ink], replenished thereafter by seven seas[indicating the seven solar plants after Earth do not have water], the words of Allah would not be exhausted. Indeed, Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.). truthful Allah almighty. Surah luqman verse 27

ّHence, this means there is no End to Allah's powers of ability,and where the power of ability is the the soul of his might and it is not of Allah's essence of attribute; and it is not as you have claimed that man carries in resemblance to the most merciful attributes that are characteristic to his attributes of essence ,exualted his might above and beyond all things! for man will not have any likeness in any thing neither in body nor in soul exaulted the almighty above and beyond all things indeed high and above.،

have self heartedly awareness of what makes you under punishment of Allah oh Muslims and in order to do so follow me and I will guide you to the path of the most superior in honor and the most rewarding praiseworthy. In no way whatsoever will this true Imam mahdi(divinely guided leader) appointed by Lord and say to you false statements as those fabricators like Almohajer- a devil advocate guest in imams mahdi blog whose this declaration of understanding Quran was addressed to. There is only the saying of Allah and the tradition of the prophet,authentic only if it does not conflict with Quran, these to be of what holding place between us,that if you were truley believers in Allah. for I hold in between us Allah said and the messenger of Allah -prayers of Allah in answering our call for peace and forgivness upon him and his family- so follow Nassir mohamed-the supporter of mohamed- OH YOU all who are the supporters( flural is ansar) of mohamed -prayers of Allah in answering our call for peace and forgivness upon him and his family- if you are true Muslims(submitters to God's will)

I call you for what the messenger of Allah Mohamed have called you for, having the insightful understanding from Allah that is the Great Quran,and Allah have not made me an innovator, in the contrary Allah have made me a follower to Mohamed -prayers of Allah in answering our call for peace and forgivness upon him and his family- in assertion to Allah Say, "This is my way; I invite to Allah with insight, I and those who follow me. And exalted is Allah ; and I am not of those who associate others with Him."}truthful the Great Allah. surah Yaseen,verse 108

Then what insight does he make his argument with? And Allah almighty said{ The revelation of the Book is from Allah , the Exalted in Might, the Knowing.

40:3

The forgiver of sin, acceptor of repentance, severe in punishment, owner of abundance. There is no deity except Him; to Him is the destination.

40:4

No one disputes concerning the signs of Allah except those who disbelieve, so be not deceived by their [uninhibited] movement throughout the land
truthful the Great Allah
surah Ghafer 1-4

and Allah almighty said:{ and to recite the Qur'an." And whoever is guided is only guided for [the benefit of] himself; and whoever strays - say, "I am only [one] of the warners."} truthful the Great Allah
Surah alnaml,verse 92
sadly, the Muslim scholars are waiting for an imams Mahdi who will say on Allah what he have the knowledge to be from him and for imams Mahdi to follow their doubtful knowledge made by what they thought, take for example this Almuhajer - person this declaration of understanding Quran was addressed to in imams blog-but indeed I am the Tue imams Mahdi-divinely guided leader-send by your Lord . and I swear by The one Superb Vanquisher if my diouloug lasted as the time given for heaven and earth to last that I will not follow your doubtful knowledge based on your thinking what's right not even slightly would I follow you. but I am going to make the Great strive by the great Quran as my forfather the Mohamed the messenger of Allah did before me, in assertion to Allah saying,,,{ So do not obey the disbelievers, and strive against them with the Qur'an a great striving}truthful Great Allah
surah alfuraqan verse52
A covenant I give to my Lord and you are witnesses to it that I will strive the Great strive by my dialogue with the Great Quran till I proof my argument to that I am the true imams Mahdi the divinely guided leader with truly send by your Lord or you proof your argument about me that I am nothing but a fabricator on Allah to what's not right and saying on Allah with my doubtful thinking of that we do not have aknowldge of the same as to that Almuhajer does. Then you should not believe what Nassir Mohamed Alymani says if he said I have anything but the book of Allah (Quran) and tradition of the messanger -sunnah of prophet mohamed that should not be in conflict with Quran- and I seek refuge from Allah from being among those fabricators on Allah who are doing so knowingly but still they say fabricated lies and claim it is from Allah althought they know that Mohamed who my forfather and who is the seal of prophets and messangrs and it is not like Almuhajer whose forfather was Jew that shows faith on the outside but hide his true intention to cover the believe with actions of disbeliever kept on the inside
of his messanger said. oh you Almuhajer I swear by Allah the one

superior vanquisher and put my swear for you before hand that I will confute your argument with the truth, my argument of truth will put a harness on your tongue that hinder you from talk it will leave nothing for you to say, and I say this not only to you but also to all scholars of all kinds from the Jin who are created from smokless fire to all humans who are
created from sounding clay like unto pottery. what I said is not a saying of irrogance but I let the judgment shown on this operating table of dialougue if they agreed to accept the invitation to have the wise reminder(Quran) the reference to religion as a judge to what they have disputes in from Torah, or Ingeel-New testament-and traditions of prophet(sunnah). then I am able to bring to all of them Allah's ruling from the concise arbiter verses of the Great Quran. for what comes in these books , Torah, injeel,and sunnah, conflict with arbiter Quranic verses then it is not from Allah (God pronounced in Arabic language) and was not from the messengers of Allah , prayers of Allah in answering our call for peace and forgivness upon all the messangers and thier families( religiously made in ties as family ).
I have not made a verdict that the soul will be punished in the grave, for you are wrong. The fact is, the soul tortured after the death in hell fire The soul is of the command of Allah and we were given slight knowledge of what it is.Allah does not guide the transgressers.

peace upon the messangers. and all due praise is to the Lord of the world.

khlifat of Allah and his slave
Nassir Mohamed Alyamani

SHOWPOST11069[/SHOWPOST]i